Getting simple yet elegant tattoos has become a new trend among women. Some are quite big, some are downright small, some are adorable and some have meaningful tattoos. Some are simply aesthetically pleasing, some have deeper meanings. People these days are open to people who get tattoos done and don’t consider them to be outside world. And perhaps this is the reason why people are no longer afraid to flaunt their tattoos.
So if you are a woman who loves to get inked and are looking for something, you can get inspiration from these unconventional tattoos!
1. A good powerful phrase for the strong woman you are
2. Some self-love because no love is better than loving yourself
3. Go Bold With This Tattoo For The One Who Doesn’t Care
4. No one is giving a crap. This tattoo is something we all need!
5. A woman’s best friend and something that makes her feel confident
6. Simple yet elegant with these lines and dots at your fingertips
7. Amazing Half Circle On Wrist
8. Simple Laurel Wreath, Symbol of Victory and Victory
9. A Little Bolt of Lightning for the Amazing Woman You Are
10. Some symbols. doesn’t really mean anything
11. Bohemian Design for Your Fingers
12. Simple Leaves for Middle Finger
13. Minimalistic flowers that symbolize femininity, beauty and love
14. Triangles That Represent the Holy Trinity
15. A tree for someone who is constantly getting stronger and clearing all the obstacles in his way
16. Mandala flower imitating the spirit of harmony
17. The arrow represents the fight it takes to get there and personal achievement
18. Clouds raining gems
19. Barren tree to make you feel connected to your past, your ancestors or your family
20. Glyph Design
21. Bright Sunflowers for a Bright, Colorful Life
22. A black rose which symbolizes the beginning of new things and big changes in your life
23. Circle Man
24. This Powerful Design
25. Some Pink Flowers
26. Blue Pansy Flowers
27. The Lines On Your Toes For The Minimal Person You Are
28. Simple beautiful flower on the back of the ear
29. Flowers does not work anywhere?
30. Mandala Flowers Made of Small Dots and Lines